DC Segway Tours
Sightseeing of the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Smithsonian museums and more. Highest Rated tour of the Washington sites in a fraction of the time.
Delight in the historical monuments and memorials of Washington, DC, all from the wheels of the world’s coolest machine, the Segway!
Seeing all the attractions and monuments in Washington, DC can take days. Don’t waste time walking extra miles. Take a Segway Tour of DC and cover an entire day’s worth of sightseeing in under three hours. You’ll glide through the United States capital on a simple-to-use, fun-to-ride, technological breakthrough, Segway PT, exploring historical sites like the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, National Mall, Smithsonian Museums, and more. And when it’s over you’ll still have plenty of time to tour even more of Washington, DC.
How do we differ from others?
We only do ONE THING, Segway! And when you are the best, other companies want to copy that success. But, they can’t, so …. their tours offer bikes, pogo sticks, and other gimmicks to entice you. But, you’re not fooled! With over 3,000 REAL reviews “who have taken the tour and not written by their own employees” you will find out why DC has once again chosen us as the BEST TOUR IN DC!
Customer Review – Read More Unedited Reviews >>
Excellent Highlights Tour of Washington
Using the Segway was easier than we first thought and practicing in the park was a good way to improve our skills prior to “real” use. The tour was a good way of seeing the highlights without feeling worn out or tired. The cost was not overpriced as the whole experience was very enjoyable and worth much more. Our tour guide, Tyler, was patient, informative and an excellent resource for questions. The traffic and pedestrian interaction was not a problem, and rolling along the entire route was very smooth and easy. We would recommend the Segway tour as an easy way to see the highlights without the physical exertion of walking or other methods of transportation. Riding the Segway was enjoyable in and of itself.
- Capital Segway offers the only Segway® Authorized Tour of Washington, D.C. and all its famous attractions. Others, only claim to be.
- Capital Segway is the FIRST and only Washington, DC tour using state-of-the-art, Segway i2 AND x2 machines. The X2 is the very cool off-road machine!
- Segways have a top speed of 12.5 mph. We DO NOT limit your speed. Other “unauthorized” Segway tour companies use the “black key” or use the “turtle” mode, limiting your speed up to 6 mph. The Segways were designed to have fun and we have the MOST fun of any tour in town. Just look at our ratings!
- Our equipment is always new. We change our tires and provide maintenance on our fleet daily. We do not use spare parts and “tape up” our machines. If a part is used or bad it is replaced!
- Capital Segway does not charge a $500 deposit on our tour. (Other non-Segway Authorized tour companies have to.)
- Our ratings are online and unedited for everyone to see. No other Segway tour in town has unedited reviews.
- Each tour begins with a short Segway safety orientation and training session to have you gliding like a pro in no time. You train in a store and a wide-open spaced park, not on a sidewalk or in a Washington, DC alleyway.
- All tours are led by local Washington, DC experts who love their job. Our tour guides have been doing tours for over three years now and you are welcome to try and stump them!
- We are the local favorite! The Washington Capitals Hockey team, Things To Do DC, Professionals in the City, DC Photo Safari and many locals take our tour daily.
- The ONLY Segway tour in town that can offer it in French and German. Available per request. Call us at 202-682-1980 and we can set that up!
- Military Discounts with valid ID, call and inquire about a military discount!
- Student rates are available – call 202-682-1980 for information!
- We offer special group rates and Segway tour gift certificates – the perfect present for any occasion! Call 202-682-1980 for more information.
Where Do We Go?
White House / Lafayette Square / Treasury Department / Lincoln Memorial / Reflecting Pool / Washington Monument / National Archives / Smithsonian Castle / Air and Space Museum / Museum of the American Indian / National Gallery of Art / FBI Building / Navy Memorial / Newseum / Canadian Embassy / Hirshorn Gallery of Modern Art / Willard Intercontinental Hotel / Freedom Plaza / Blair House / US Capitol
Questions? Call us at (202) 682-1980 or e-mail us at email@example.com
After Hours Number or Text Booking Request: (202) 400-0076
French & German speaking tours available. DC Law requires all riders to be 16 years of age.